Leech Thermofill Light is made of elastic and watertight material, and it provides perfect thermal insulation. It’s made from a four layer material, with Finnfill fibre as insulating layer, and breathable watertight X-Tex membrane as intermediate layer. The surface material is an elastic and smooth tricot fabric, and the inner lining is fleece.
Thermofill insulation is the most distinctive property of Thermofill underwear. Thermofill membrane is developed by the most renowned research institutes and polymere manufacturers.
- The structure of Leech Thermofill Light insulation is unique.
- The material does not lose its insulation capacity even after many times of washing.
- Leech Thermofill Light insulation doesn’t break up like most cotton-wool insulating materials, and therefore it doesn’t get lumpy or flattened with use or after washing.
- The material also keeps most of its insulation capacity even when completely wet.
- The suit has a zipper with double locks, a chest pocket with zipper, as well as large thigh pockets.
- Elastic fabric in the collar, sleeves and ankles, and a wide waist band.
- Thumb loops and leg retainers ease dressing.
This is not a dry suit or immersion suit, but an insulating suit to be worn under one.
- Short model: made for people with shorter limbs
- Tall model: made for long-limbed users